Rescue Those Browning Banana’s
What to do with those browning bananas that no one will touch? That’s my thought every time they turn brown because I don’t know about your household but in mine, no one will eat them after a spot or two shows up on that peel.
This post contains affiliate links. Which means if you click on a link and make a purchase a small commision will be given to the HLR Website at no extra cost to you. Thank you for keeping the website up and running. Read my full disclosure here.
I like to use ripe bananas in my smoothies but in the winter months I’m not too excited to have a cold beverage, and I love Banana Bread but wanted to make something healthier. So I decided to make a healthy cookie instead.
Healthy Cookies, I know it sounds like an oxymoron but it can be done! And, when you have a family that insists on having dessert with almost every meal I look for healthy options and to tell you the truth I eat these for breakfast. I warm them up and drizzle them with local Organic Honey or more applesauce.
So here is my recipe for Flourless, dairyless, no-added-sugar Banana Cookies
- 3 Mashed Ripe Bananas
- ⅓ Cup Organic No Sugar Added Applesauce
- 2 Cups Oats
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Raisins, walnuts, pecans, or craisins (your choice and optional)
- Mix All Ingredients together in large mixing Bowl
- Spoon onto non-stick baking sheet
- ( I used a tbsp and made 15, for smaller cookies use a tsp)
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes
- Best served warm
- This will vary based on the size of the cookies and what add-in you choose but They will be around 110 Calories each.
- Just Feel good that all the ingredients are healthy and clean!
Hope you enjoy this tasty little snack, please share the recipe with your friends and drop a comment below to tell me what you think.
If you like healthy snacks you’ll love Snacknation.
- Get all-natural, organic or gluten-free snacks delivered to your door every month
- And For every box you order, Love With Food by SnackNation donates at least one meal to American families in need.
- Get more Info Here and Take Advantage of the New Year Special!
Did you Like this Article? Sign up Today to receive our newsletter, stay up to date on all New Articles and Product Discounts. Delivered straight to your Inbox. No Spam, Cancel Anytime. Get Healthy and Stay Healthy my Friends!